[RTTY] Distortion

Don and Diana Cunningham wb5hak at sirinet.net
Tue Aug 24 22:02:07 EDT 2004

Phil,
You have to turn down the audio from your AFSK generator, which I assume is
the soundcard output.  Does your "interface" have a means to adjust audio to
the mic input on the rig?? If not, you will need to build up a "padder" of
some sort to do that.  There is an awful lot of output from my soundcard, so
would HAVE to have some way to cut it back here to use it.  Hope that helps!
73,
Don, WB5HAK