[RTTY] re: SCC RTTY exact frequencies

f6irf at free.fr f6irf at free.fr
Thu Aug 26 04:29:00 EDT 2004

from [Kari Hirvonen]
>everybody principally targets to get the Plaque.

Kari
If this was true, I would close the station each time I hear YL7C, EU1MM or 9A5W
- 100Q's ahead of me - meaning very often ;-)
And what to say about the 95% of the stations that we log in each contest, who
are making a small number of Q's just for the pleasure, for testing or whatever
motivation, but definitely not for the plaque...

So don't count me in "everybody" : I am not more interested by those dust-traps
than I am by any chocolate medal in general...
By the way I am already missing space on the wall for my guitar collection...;-)

The important is to take part...isn't it?
(btw have the impression that I am not the 1st frenchman saying this... ;-)

Keep cool!  73's and see you in SCC - Patrick