[RTTY] SCC W4GKM ABHP

Nicholas R Smith w4gkm at juno.com
Sun Aug 29 17:30:32 EDT 2004

               SCC RTTY Championship

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TENNESSEE
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

   80:    6   11     5
   40:  107  239    47
   20:  169  426    50
   15:   50  143    30
   10:
------------------------
Total:  332  819   132  Total Score = 108,108

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

A very enjoyable contest and seeing all the different years of licenses
was a
treat as well.  My 1961 made me feel young again.  The oldest licensee
that I
logged was 1934.  I hope that means I'm going to be around for a while
and still
do RTTY contests.  Conditions seem to be up and down at my QTH but when
40
opened up I really had a run going for about two hours as fast as I could
work
them.  It was a breeze just running one radio as my second one was on the
fritz,
after that I called in the dogs and went home.

Thanks for all that worked me and the sponsors of the contest.