[RTTY] Additional problems - need Elmer

Andrew J. O'Brien obrienaj at netsync.net
Thu Dec 2 22:00:49 EST 2004

How bad is it with the PC on but monitor off ?  Sometimes it is the monitor
that is the main source of the problem, in such cases changing the display
setting can improve things.    Is it bad for EVERY band?  I have some
problems on 80 meters but other bands are nice and clean.  If the main
problem is the proximity of the long wire to the PC, you will probably find
that your transmitted signal is "dirty" and will cause
distortions/objectionable PSK31/RTTY signals.

Andy K3UK