[RTTY] FSK trouble

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Fri Dec 3 13:09:49 EST 2004

Running WL 10.5 D, MMTTY 165B, WIN 98se, PIII 'puter
COM 1 = Rig control (Mark V)
COM 2 = Rigblaster pro...FSK...

All is well for a little while...Everything works...BUT

Periodically, when hitting one of the F keys to TX a RTTY buffer, the
rig keys and stays keyed until I hit ESC...The buffer prints in the
RTTYrite window, but no diddles or TX, just a carrier...Keeps doing this
until I restart WL, or reboot the machine...No apparent pattern, just
random...

Just changed computers, maybe that has something to do with
it...However, everything is OK for awhile, until this starts...

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks,

Scott VE1OP