[RTTY] ARRL 10

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 8 23:53:59 EST 2004

Barry wrote:

>>>Microphone?  What's a microphone?

Hey, I dug out my microphone this morning and worked VU4RBI on the longpath at
1303Z for #334 current mixed!

Now I can put it back in the drawer until 7O shows up again.

Like Barry, I might play a little CW in the 10 meter contest.  There's always a
debate here each year about having RTTY as part of the 10 meter contest.  I
would have more interest in the contest if it did have a RTTY mode.  Not trying
to stir the debate again, just thought I'd mention it.  Maybe we should organize
a 10 meter RTTY contest in the lull between JARTS in October and WAE in November
since they are 4 weeks apart.  Just a thought.

It could have a neat name like - The 10 Meter RTTY Contest!

73, Don AA5AU