[RTTY] RTTY Sweepstakes

WI8W wi8w at wi8w.org
Thu Dec 9 08:49:26 EST 2004

I asked about this at one time.  Current ARRL Sweepstakes rules say you
can only work a station once and once only, not on each band like most
of the RTTY contests.

With the limited amount of RTTY contesters (compared to CW and SSB) you
would run out of stations to work rather quickly.  The only way to solve
that would be to change the rules which I doubt the ARRL would not do
just to acommodate us.

I look at the NAQP RTTY contests as our Sweepstakes and it happens twice
a year.

73

Thom WI8W