[RTTY] OK contest help

Reid Hill kc5ykx at swbell.net
Sat Dec 18 17:06:02 EST 2004

Howdy Ken-

The rules have changed for the contest since last
year. It used to be that to get your points to count
you had to work an OK station. That is the way your WL
modual is setup. The rules now are you do not have to
work an OK for your points to count. The WL modual
needs to be updated and I am sure that will happen for
the next running of the OK RTTY. What to do about it
now...I do not know except go work an OK and see your
points go up. :-)

Reid
KC5YKX