[RTTY] W6WRT OK contest score

radioman radioman at semarg.ath.cx
Sun Dec 19 12:27:59 EST 2004

I found myself moving all the time trying to get away from the bad AMPS
I told 2 op. to retune, the finally was able not to get splattered for a
little while

I got jammed by a CW op and ignored it for a bit.. but I got the key out and
said..
I'll move up "I QSY UP"  to give this person room..
that's the gentlemen thing to do?.

 any one else noticed, but the saw-toothing was all on 20m then u all moved
to 40 then there is was again Amateur Radio op are some of the smartest
people on the planet,
we can design the Better antenna or better preamp without having to use
brute force.

I watched a W4 station call CQ for 20 minutes with 6 stations in a row try
to return his call, with no avail
was it worth it? most likely loading up a non resident wire, being deaf, and
thinking they will here me
I have a KW,  IM going to watch for his score, after its posted IM going to
check his against others
in the low power category he was the #1 splatter box on the bands. with a
AMP that sounded like a chain saw

if ya wanta change the rules on the scoring, then remove the HI-Splatter
cagatory, cause when
the splatter boxes were gone I was working stations straight out for 35
minutes with less then 100 watts.
I have a AMP here, it was dropped off by a friend a 1KW on all the bands..
its on the floor.. not in the op position and my electric bills stay low
also.

Sri guys.. this is a great group, vie bought the better sound cards and
filters, and done
all the group's suggested for the competitive station
Just my 2 cents..
I'M just a newbee up-and coming contester, is this what I'm suppose to do?
Tony
N1LDY