[RTTY] VU4 RTTY

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Sun Dec 19 22:14:57 EST 2004

I don't care if the ARRL counts it, I wouldn't personally claim it.
That's my rule.  I can understand the IOTA rule of giving you credit
if you activate it, but DXCC is for working the DX yourself, IN MY
OPINION.

And Nunavut in January?  There are limits.

73, doug

   From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242 at ispwest.com>
   Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:39:23 -0800

   I remember a discussion about this years ago, how the ARRL would not
   credit someone on a DXPedition for their own call if a guest operator
   worked them from their home station.  Is that archaic rule still in
   existence?

   --
   Bill, W6WRT