[RTTY] Reverse DXCC

Dick Kriss, AA5VU aa5vu at arrl.net
Mon Dec 20 13:58:31 EST 2004

Bill's message reminded me of a guy I used to know in Indialantic, FL that
was a Tech Rep and a well traveled Dxer.  He claimed to have a Reverse DXCC
by working his XYL on his home station from over 100 countries.

That is doing it the hard way! I was trying to remember is call from 1979.
It was W4ZZZ?? or something like that. Yes, my memory is going too.

Season Greetings to All

73 de Dick, AA5VU