[RTTY] VU4NRO on RTTY - soon

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Mon Dec 20 14:06:55 EST 2004

NO I do not consider PSK as a rtty mode sorry but that is me . I will wait
for FSK rtty to work them . congrats to those that work them on PSK . I
just still like fsk better after 45+ years of using it.
Merry Christmas everyone
Tony

At 08:19 AM 12/20/2004 -0800, Alex wrote:
>Hi,
>Today I had  a short conversation with Sara - VU4NRO
>and he promised to do RTTY "after 2 days". He
>mentioned twice that everybody need VU4 as a "new one"
>on PSK31, so most of his digital operation will focus
>on PSK31.
>
>Am I the only one missing VU4 on RTTY ??? I am not too
>much a fan of PSK31 mode..
>
>Good luck!
>Alex, A45WD

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group