[RTTY] W0ETC OK RTTY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Mon Dec 20 20:40:02 EST 2004

That summary is fairly well it!  Salt and dry the cod outdoors (often
nailed to a board).  But, they left out putting it in a gunny sack and
throwing in the root cellar for six or so months.  Yes soak in some lye
water and then cook it up.  Pour a bland cream sauce over it and serve.
Usually eaten after you've had enough Aquavit to deaden your taste buds.
It is just a scandahovian way of proving your man hood!

Maybe the Norwegians came to their senses decades ago, but Swedes are
real men and real men eat lutefisk!  And, as the Norwegians sometimes say
"ya, a Swede is a Norwegian with his brains knocked out of them."  My old
Swedish relatives had a similar phrase with the nationalities reversed.

73 & God willing here is hoping to connect with you at Dayton in 2005.  I
phrase it that way because after last summers health problems it is one
day at a time and I enjoy each day I'm granted!

73 Larry L
W0ETC