[RTTY] RTTY on-air clinic?

Gert Janssens gert.k5ww at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 22:15:02 EST 2004

I sure would like to see something like that, Jerry.

I haven't run AFSK in ages, but I sometimes wonder if my signal is OK.
Since I'm practically only active during the contest, I've never had
the chance to ask anyone. No nearby neighbors or second receiver
available either...

Happy holidays, 73,

Gert - K5WW