[RTTY] Nearly RTTY 5BWAS on LoTW

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 3 22:54:41 EST 2004

Sunday I uploaded 63,099 QSO's to LoTW and received nearly 10k QSL's.

Of course, most were RTTY QSL's.

I downloaded the LoTW report and inputted it into a new DXbase database file to
see what I had.

I was shocked!  I lack only four (4) states on 80, one (1) on 40 and one (1) on
10 meters for 5BWAS on RTTY.

5BWAS is not given as a mode award but it would be cool to get them all on RTTY.

I need AK, NV, SC & WY on 80.

I need MT on 40.

I need AR on 10.

Also, I have 99 mixed countries through LoTW, with 74 on RTTY.

I have 34 CQ Zones mixed and 32 on RTTY.

Can't wait 'til they start accepting LoTW for awards!

73, Don AA5AU