[RTTY] XE RTTY Rule Clarification confirmed

Luis.Delgadillo at mx.flextronics.com Luis.Delgadillo at mx.flextronics.com
Wed Feb 4 08:21:05 EST 2004

Hola,

Just to reconfirm Don's answer on this matter,
I contacted the XE RTTY organizer, and he confirmed me
that both the 32 XE  states and DXCC entities (but XE) count as a multiplier

on each band.
As previous years, business as usual, on the scoring method.

HPE to CU this weekend the XE RTTY !

73

Luis Delgadillo XE2AC