[RTTY] Cheap USB to Serial port

Dave Anderson, K4SV K4SV2 at charter.net
Thu Feb 5 21:16:45 EST 2004

Hi Guys,

Just bought a F5U103 off Ebay for $17.95, tried it on Windows XP Professional using updated driver from Belkin, no luck.

Found however a extention from MMTTY to use anternate ports such as Printer, Serial ports RTS/CTS all bit banged.  Will try this in the next few days and report.

Dave, K4SV
Asheville, NC