[RTTY] Escrow agent ??

Jim Preston jpreston1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 08:40:48 EST 2004

Be very careful. Check out this url.

http://www.carbuyingtips.com/fraud.htm

Scroll part way down the page to the article "The Fraudulent Escrow
Service Scam". While this page is more related to buying cars, the same
principles apply. Snap-trade is one of the sites listed as "Suspicious
escrow sites that we are currently watching or shutting down, and you
should avoid as of February 7, 2004".

Jim N6VH