[RTTY] WPX Weekend.

DESLOOVERE DIRK d.desloovere at skynet.be
Tue Feb 10 19:35:59 EST 2004

Dear Roberto,

If you are the only one EA2 station who can use these prefixes I should
choose of those.

But if there are other EA2- stations who can use such prefixes I should use
well known EA2 call.   It will be a multiplier for a lot of us.

If you will use a special prefix would you be so kind to give me a qso with
ur EA2 call also.

73
DIRK
ON4ADZ