[RTTY] WPX RTTY

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Fri Feb 13 15:02:56 EST 2004

What to do for WPX RTTY?  I’m sure most of you had no trouble deciding what to do for this fun contest.  But, for me due to various personal reasons it was a difficult decision.

To prove my total lack of sanity I’ve decided to do a single band effort on 80 from the black hole between the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers.  It is a band that almost seems ignored in some RTTY events.  I’m sure it will at times be lonely with a low QSO rate, but rate isn’t everything in life and one way or another I’ll have fun doing it!  BTW, I’ll be signing WI0WA which is the IDXCC (Iowa DX and Contest Club) call.

73 Larry L.

W0ETC/WI0WA in IA