[RTTY] WPX Robot

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Sun Feb 15 15:16:28 EST 2004

On Feb 15, 2004, at 2:45 PM, DJ3IW Goetz wrote:
> The robot at wpxrtty at kkn.net is unable to recognize a zipped Cabrillo
> log - so beware!

Wow Goetz, how many QSOs did you make that you felt the need to zip the
log?! HI HI.

I am so thankful each time a robot even accepts a Cabrillo file from
me!  I didn't have a single (known :-) problem with the Roundup log,
that must be a miracle of some form.

I wasn't going to do WPX this time but felt compelled to give out a few
W7 last night -- only to find tons of other W7s :-).

BTW, AA5AU was unusually loud into the Pacific Northwest on 80m.  New
antenna, Don?  If so, the rest of you guys who are serious contesters
have better be really, really afraid :-).

73
Chen, W7AY