[RTTY] RTTY WPX AD1C SOAB LP

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Feb 15 22:33:04 EST 2004

                     CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

    80:   58   164
    40:  119   360
    20:  144   225
    15:  149   279
    10:   45    81
-----------------
Total:  515  1109  Prefixes = 244  Total Score = 270,596

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is the 5th anniversary of my first RTTY QSO (and first RTTY contest).
I did
not operate as many hours as I could/should have, despite having permission to
do so.

Did not work any EU on 10m though heard S50C calling someone Sunday a.m. Best
QSO was RK0AXX on 40m Sunday afternoon - can't believe he heard my low power!
Worked one JA on 20m, heard a couple weak ones on 15m.

Every time I heard N6OJ, I was reminded of Jim White, K4OJ.  RIP, OM!

73 - Jim AD1C

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC