AW: [RTTY] Cut numbers in RTTY -- why?

Dr. Wolf-E. Gruening dl6jz at t-online.de
Mon Feb 16 19:38:40 EST 2004

Hi Mike,

I go with you.

And thanks for the tip with the two space between the elements of the
exchange. That is the point I was looking for intuitively.

But I do not agree with your third point. I can't see any reason why I
should send the serial numbers as letters. I have a special macro which
sends only the serial number 5 times as figures and no - I repeat - NO other
element. And that macro helped every time when I was asked to repeat the
number. I had to send it only once in every case.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ