[RTTY] RTTY WPX KA4RRU M/M HP

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Mon Feb 16 20:17:09 EST 2004

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:22:23 -0500, Michael Trowbridge wrote:

>Writelog seems to work well .... one thing happened .... after logging
>a call on
>15 meters  I noticed that the call was logged at the freq of 21000 ...
>(instead
>ot 21092 or where ever we were ....  The RADIO changed to 21000
>??!!!???  (only
>happened one time) other then that software seems to work fine.

I had a similar thing happen to me during the XE contest a week ago.  I
was operating on 15 and to my horror, saw everything was being logged as
14080.  Nothing I could do would change it, short of closing and
restarting WriteLog.  Once WriteLog restarted, it ran fine and never
happened again.

Fortunately I remembered which QSOs should have been on 15 and fixed it
ok, but just think if I had run for an hour or two without noticing....

I watch it like a hawk now, you can be sure.

--
73, Bill W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW