[RTTY] FMRE Cabrillo Log

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 02:51:49 EST 2004

Since the Cabrillo format was not requested/required by the FMRE contest
committee. I would have been surprised if anyone had included Cabrillo in
the contest module.

I finally completed my FMRE entry today, and Cabrillo was not an option in
my (WL) software. I submitted an "ASCII with no formatting by time" file.
Hope it works. Minimal guidance on the FMRE site.