[RTTY] RTTY NAQP TEAMS

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Tue Feb 24 20:22:00 EST 2004

Another day and we've added two more to the list of TCG team players for
NAQP RTTY.
Those  signed on so far to play on TCG Teams in NAQP RTTY include:

N9KO
N2WK
KW7N
AI9T
K4WW (if he doesn't do a M/2)
W9WI
K4LC
KE4OAR
W0ETC (unless I'm part of a M/2 at N0NI signing WI0WA)
W4BCG
K4RO
KS0M
W4TDB

That makes a 11 and possibly a lucky 13 TCG team players.  Don't wait to
the last minute. If you plan on playing this weekend in NAQP RTTY and
don't  have a team to play on we'd love to have you join with TCG and
play on a team.

Remember when you play on a team you score counts twice.  Once in the
single op state category and again for you team in the team category.
Full time or part time makes no difference to TCG as we believe in having
fun, because if you are not having fun why do it.  If your fun is simply
a few hours of relaxed operating or 10 solid hours of trying to set a new
state record why not join us and share your fun with others.

Email me direct if interested.

73 W0ETC in IA