[RTTY] TCG TEAMS NAQP RTTY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Fri Feb 27 19:55:10 EST 2004

One correction for TCG Team SAMBA WA4OSD cant play twice on one team so
KM4H is on Team SAMBA.

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:39:39 -0600 Larry L Lindblom <llindblom at juno.com>
writes:
With 25 team players TCG will be dancing up,down, and around the bands
tomorrow starting at 1800 UCT.  With that in mind here are the teams I
will register in a few minutes.

TCG TANGO
N2WK
AI9T
VE1OP
KI5XP
W4GKM

TCG WALTZ
K4RO
WO4O
KE4OAR
AD6WL
K4WW

TCG RUMBA
W4LC
W4BCG
KW7N
K5HP
W9WI

TCG CHARLESTON
N9KO
KS0M
W4TDB
K9MI
K4BEV

TCG SAMBA
WA4OSD
N1WI
WA4OSD
WI8W
K6DSP

73 and GL to all

Here is hoping to give the IA mult to as many as we can from N0NI on
80-10.  I think will be signing WI0WA but will not know for sure until
tomorrow morning.

73 W0ETC