[RTTY] NCCC Dry Run tonight - need info

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 2 21:05:54 EST 2004

I deleted the info about NCCC's dry run on the ARRL Roundup tonight because I
didn't think I was going to be able to participate because I was suppose to take
the YL to the movies.  Guess what?  She doesn't want to go now!!!  What luck!!!

What's the information on tonight's dry run to test everything for Roundup?

I know they were suppose to meet on some 3830 kHz frequency afterwards.  Is that
a legal RTTY frequency?  Just kidding.

Thanks and see everyone tonight or tomorrow!!!

73, Don AA5AU