[RTTY] N6HC having problems with WF1B - please help

Tyler Stewart k3mm at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 17:45:47 EST 2004

If you check the rtty.ini file, it usually has a MAXQSO? statement that
allocates memory for that many QSO's.  You just have to up the number...it
may default to 1000.  Too late now, but there is a utility to merge the logs
I think...

As far as the log goes, the only way I know of to fix that is to delete the
country prefix from the log one by one...  ugh!

Tyler K3MM