[RTTY] Dual Receive with WriteLog/MMTTY

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 04:16:34 EST 2004

I have two sound cards in each of my ham computers and having two cards
lets me run two instances of MMTTY/Rttyrite fine. My two sound cards show
up as -1 and 1 in MMTTY's Options - setup configurator. A Radio Shack
Y-connector lets me feed both cards the same audio. The cards are cheapie
PCI COMPusa clearout $10 specials.

I have done just as you mentioned, using different filter configurations in
each.

By the way, you can start up a second instance of Rttyrite independently,
without declaring a second radio to WL.

Jerry W4UK