[RTTY] 2004 RTTY Roundup -lets stir the pot again!

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 9 21:37:34 EST 2004

How about going back in the results a few years and find how the same
guys who are now SO2R and blowing you away, still blew you away when
they were using one radio?

SO2R is not a hardware class, it is an operator ability, drive and
initiative (less demanding in RTTY than CW and SSB, but still is).
Barry W2UP