[RTTY] BARTG Contest news

John Barber SKA at bartg.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 21:47:50 EST 2004

Let's start with an apology. The 2003 BARTG HF Contest results were very
late but are now up on the website at:
http://www.bartg.demon.co.uk/Contests/03_results.htm

You can also find the new rules for the BARTG Sprint contest at:
http://www.bartg.demon.co.uk/Contests/04_sprint_rules.htm

The long wait was due to some problems with my house move back in July
2003, which led to all my stuff being in storage for 6 months. Please
blame me and not BARTG .. I promise never to move house again!
Certificates for both our 2003 contests will be going out in the post in
the next week, with the trophies following shortly after.

The rules for the BARTG HF contest in March will be up soon. There are
no changes in any of the rules this year, apart from the need to send
all logs electronically. Our PO Box is no longer in operation as it was
hardly ever used. If you have a problem with submitting a log by e-mail
please ask a friend to help, or write to me at the address below.

Have fun in all the tests this year and please send in those logs, even
if you only make a few contacts.

73,

John Barber GW4SKA
BARTG Contest Manager