[RTTY] Thank you

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Thu Jan 22 10:39:33 EST 2004

My thanks to all those who sent me the info I asked for about signing on to
the RTTY Reflector.  I have forwarded it to my friend. Maybe we will see him
posting one of these days.
As Ron, K0IDT, said, this was one of those head slapping how could I be so
stupid things.  The information is at the bottom of every piece of mail
posted on the reflector and I just never made the connection.  Just another
one of those things that happens to those of us who are time enhanced.

I will be able to spend just a short time in the BARTG contest. January 24
is the XYL's birthday and I have committed to taking her out for a nice
dinner Saturday evening. Having been married to the same lady for 60 years,
I know better than to do otherwise.

73....Dick    KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m at ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League