[RTTY] Need 5 1/4 inch floppies

WA9ALS - John ham_reflectors at wa9als.com
Fri Jan 23 22:20:15 EST 2004

I was surprised to learn recently that there are Commodore emulators for
Windows.  I have 2 old C-64s, but I'm not sure I have a complete working
system.  However, my son showed me where to get the emulator, and I took an
amazing trip back through the past, e.g. playing Jumpman and Space Taxi, and
I didn't even have to wait for the cassette to load for 10 minutes first or
punch the program in from COMPUTE! magazine!  It was pretty cool to see my 8
year old playing those games from what seems like a hundred years ago!

So for you nostalgia buffs, I guess instead of using MoSlo to slow down your
new Pentium so you can run WF1B, you can use a C64 emulator and run your old
RTTY program!  73  POKE  POKE  POKE.... READY