[RTTY] RTTY and a YO100

WI8W rtty at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 12:51:17 EST 2004

Kevin wrote:

"Thom,

   The BAMA website (http://bama.sbc.edu/yaesu.htm) shows
a downloadable manual for the YO-100, although I didn't
try it...

GL & 73,"

I went to the site and downloaded the file but I have nothing on this
computer, and I searched all over the net,  for a program to read the
file.  It is not in any kind of a standard document file. The file name
is yo100.djvu.

Anyone have any idea of a program that can read a file with this
extension?  I downloaded XnView, which claims that it can read almost
anything and it has no idea how the document was created.

thanks for any other ideas.

73

Thom WI8W