[RTTY] USB cable to Comm port (serial) for MTTY

Dave Anderson, K4SV K4SV2 at charter.net
Wed Jan 28 19:30:52 EST 2004

Hi All,

In trying my new laptop using XP professional using a USB to Com port cable the data coming out is not right.  Each bit is only micro seconds wide where it should be millaseconds wide (22mS per bit to be exact) .  I have tried changing the MTTY USB options with no luck.  I have tried two differant types of USB to Com port cables, same result.

I have Userport installed in its stock configuration, not sure it I need something here.

Any help would be great!

Dave, K4SV
Asheville, NC