[RTTY] Use of the reflector

WA9ALS - John ham_reflectors at wa9als.com
Wed Jan 28 20:06:08 EST 2004

Surely you're kidding?  This reflector gets the lightest traffic of any I'm
subscribed to.  After-contest talk/scores and planning Dayton are 2 of its
major functions!

This reflector is usually on target and the traffic is generally very light.
Dayton and whether there is a RTTY dinner and/or forum is EXTREMELY
pertinent, especially this year!  The rest of the year, it's VERY quiet.

If you think there has been "loads" of email on this list, you must not be
on many lists.  The Fedora Linux email list is getting several hundred
emails a day right now!

RTTY forum and RTTY dinners -ARE- "High Priority".  And Mark, DX do
attend/speak at these meetings/dinners.  You must not know what you're
missing.  Keep the Dayton discussion going guys!

73 - John, WA9ALS
RTTY list admin