[RTTY] The Best Western is the OLD Radisson (North) we stayed at for years...

Ron K5DJ k5dj at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 17:20:10 EST 2004

 The Best Western on Needmore Rd, isn't that the hotel we used to use
 some 5 years ago. It this is the same place the RTTY group stayed
 there for years. Before all the AC problems. Geeeesss I don't want to
 stay there if that the one we used to use.. Remember all the AC
 problems we had.. Ugh!!!  Some of the RTTY ops swore they would never
 return to Dayton again because of that place..

 I think the Best Western your talking about is the old Radisson (North)
 the RTTY Ops stay at for many years. Dale W6IWO or Bill K9GWK will know
 for sure if they see this. Radisson (North) if memory recalls correctly
 is on the North East corner of IH-75 and Needmore.

 If anyone has stayed their in the last 5 years let us know your thoughts.
 Personally I will stay at Ramada Inn where I can use the back roads and
 get in and out of Arena myself. Needmore will have tons of traffic going
 and coming if that matters to you..

  Just a thought!

    73, de Ron K5DJ