[RTTY] Re: 3DA DXpedition

Dinsterdog at aol.com Dinsterdog at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 14:44:18 EST 2004

Greetings all,

It's confirmed.  We will be operating in 3DA from March 13-22nd.  I was
wondering if RTTY is in high demand for 3DA or should we concentrate on other
modes-  If needed, I assume we will be on 10-20M or try our luck or at night on
40M.  This is a small DXpedition with 4 operators and little digital mode
experience.  I will be bringing my IC756Pro and Rig Blaster.  I'm a CW op but if I
could get some feed back from this group, I will spend more time working
stateside RTTY. Just realize we will be somewhat isolated and if we have a computer
glitch, you might not here our RTTY after-all.  But we are going to try-

73  Paul  N0AH