[RTTY] DL6JZ: DL-DX RTTY Contest, Category A

Dr. Wolf-E. Gruening dl6jz at t-online.de
Mon Jul 5 15:48:52 EDT 2004

Hello friends,

thank you for this nice weekend. It was a nice contest again.

Naturally the conds were not so good. But they were not so bad as they could
have been. I missed a little bit more activity on 80 m. WriteLog was
performing excellent again as my new INRAD-filters did also.

Thanks to all who worked me. Here are my results:

-+- DL-DX RTTY Contest 2004 -+-

CALL:     DL6JZ
CATEGORY:
(X) A - Single Operator All Bands
( ) B - Single Operator All Bands Limited Time
( ) C - Single Operator All Bands Moderate Antenna
( ) D - Single Operator All Bands Moderate Antenna Limited Time
( ) E - Multi Operators.

        QSO   Pts    DX  Areas
80m:      67   648    21     1
40m:     107  1142    34     5
20m:     221  2721    51    17
15m:      51   596    27     2
10m:       6    60     4     0
Total:   452  5167   137    25

Total multipliers:   162
Score:                    837054
Station Description: FT-1000MP + h.m. PA / 400 watts
Antenna(s):          3 ele tribander, dipole
Operators:           DL6JZ

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ