[RTTY] MMTTY

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Fri Jul 9 08:19:02 EDT 2004

This sounds like a com port problem to me.  I've had things mixed up several
times.  Just one example - Let's say the MMTTY standalone is set to an
incorrect com port - no keying.  Then you go to WriteLog and the plugin,
which is also set to the incorrect plugin - However, you also have WriteLog
set to do PTT via rig control, so the rig keys.  You think it's using the
com port selected in MMTTY, but it's really using rig control!

Maybe this example isn't perfect, but similar things can be confusing.  This
is probably not your problem, but it about has to be something like this if
it works in WL and not alone.

If you don't get the answer quickly/easily, with your next post, please
supply much more info - What kind of keying - PTT?  FSK?  What are ALL the
pertinent settings in both MMTTY and Writelog?  What kind of interface?

GL - John, WA9ALS