[RTTY] sorry for off topic

ka3hsw at earthlink.net ka3hsw at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 22:28:41 EDT 2004

On 11 Jul 2004 at 18:36, FireBrick wrote:

> Can anyone tell me the keystroke to force a Toshiba Satellite A45-S250 to go to the BIOS
> page upon startup.
> I can't seem to get it right and don't have a manual.
> And it's so fast I only get one combo try each startup.
>
> Trying to get it set up for WL.

A Google search reveals 2 possible methods:

1)  Hold down the Esc key as the system boots, then press F1 when you
get the system check message, or

2)  Hold the F2 key as the system boots up.

There is a 3rd group of Toshiba portables for which the BIOS is only
accessible thru a System Utilities program on the support disk, but I
didn't see your model number listed.

73 de KA3HSW