[RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup - HELP!!

wa4pgm at kinex.net wa4pgm at kinex.net
Tue Jul 13 15:11:54 EDT 2004

So far no luck getting the 920 working in FSK mode. I've checked my
Buxcomm interface with a ohm meter and it's showing a short when keyed,
when I unkey the short goes away. This leaves me to believe my interface
is good. Ed VP9GE has listened to my signal and it's only a carrier with
no shift.

Switch on back of rig is set for FSK.

Rig Menu is setup:
Mode - DATA/LSB
U42 - Hi2125L
U43 - Sft 170
U44 - RES

I don't find any other menu setting that might help, perhaps I've
overlooked it.

I tried different Volume/Recording Control settings so perhaps I've
screwed something up there? At this point I don't know which way is up
anymore. :)))

Using MMTTY 1.65

Doesn't look good at this point in hopes of operating NAQP, but I'll keep
trying.

THANKS EVERYONE!
73,
Kyle