[RTTY] BARTG announces new award

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Fri Jul 16 12:51:05 EDT 2004

Hi all,

BARTG is pleased to annouce the latest in its series of continental awards.

This time it is the Asian award.
The award is available in three classes:
Class 3 is for 15 countries
Class 2 is for 30 countries
Class 1 is for 45 countries.

The claim can be endorsed as ALL RTTY or ALL PSK, or can be mixed digital
modes.
You can also claim single band, or mixed bands.

Full details of the award can be found on the BARTG website
www.bartg.demon.co.uk

Award applications go to:
Phil Cooper GU0SUP
1 Clos au Pre
La Hougue du Pommier
Castel
Guernsey CI
GY5 7FQ

The cost is £6.00 sterling, US$10, or 10 Euros.
Overseas applicants can pay by PayPal.

I look forward to receiving your applications!

We are hoping to launch the final awad in the series by mid September. This
will be the Oceania award.

Very best 73
Phil GU0SUP
BARTG Awards Manager