[RTTY] K9MI NAQP Rtty

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 18 09:54:05 EDT 2004

Band                Qso                    Mult

  80                  30                         17
  40                  69                         31
  20                  46                         23
  15                  12                         10
  10

 TOTAL           157                       81

Score: 12,717

Team: SMC

About 5 hours of operating. First time to use the new/used 1000
MP in a contest. Using FSK and 500 hz filters worked great for
Rtty. I'll bet that 4 hour nap cost me some points though.

Mike - K9MI