[RTTY] W7LD SOABLP NAQP

Jack West w7ld at olypen.com
Sun Jul 18 23:40:03 EDT 2004

Blank
This was my 1st NAQP contest and my 1st attempt using WRITELOG
which my XYL bought for my B-day.   It is great software!

15 meters was a bust at my Qth.   20 meters suffered deep, slow, QSB
for most of the early afternoon. My QSO rate was terrible the first 4 hours.
40 meters was OK, but it doesn't get good here in WA until a couple of
hours before darkness which occured near the end of the contest.
80 meters was a bust due to weak signals and too much QRN to copy
much of anything.

If there is an award for "Working All California" I miight be elligible
after posting results for this contest.  With the 20 meter beam pointed East
I worked mostly California....weird.

I enjoyed the contest.   I have not figured out how many hours I operated.
I am guessing, maybe nine???

Here is what my writelog says the score is:

CALL:  W7LD
OP: W7LD
STATION: W7LD
CLASS: SINGLE OP AB LP