[RTTY] Log received.... finally

WI8W rtty at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 00:16:19 EDT 2004

I received the following message from Wayne Matlock who is the NCJ contest manager:

"I have your log. Apparantly the robot is sending reject notes to the senders
and then sending the log on to me. Have been getting lots of 2/3 and 4
copies of logs..tnx for participation and 73 de
Wayne, K7WM k7wm at i10net.com "

I also finally received a message from the robot stating that my log was received.  It
responded to my first submission made almost 2 days ago.

I am also listed in the logs received list on the NCJ website

73

Thom WI8W