[RTTY] WriteLog FSK problem solved

roofus roofus at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 20:41:38 EDT 2004

I would love to take credit for this but it was Dick, WB0DUL who sent me a
screen shot of his settings and the clue.  On the tool bar across the top of
WL there is a drop down called "Bands" clicking this than the first
selection "Set Frequency&Mode" I found "CW" checked.  I checked "FSK" and
like magic, everything is working fine in FSK.  I would never had thought of
looking there, one of the many mysteries of WriteLog.

I hope this helps someone down the line and thanks again to WB0DUL for
taking the time and effort to lend a hand.  I had never heard of Dick before
last Friday and now I have a new friend, this hobby and the people in it
never cease to amaze me.

Dennis AB8NI