[RTTY] There are no RTTY Ops in Delaware

Brian Spindor ka7kuz.groups at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 21:54:54 EDT 2004

Well that's what I believe is the case anyway!  After working the NAQP this last weekend I was hoping to complete that last state....I've been working to try and complete that last state for 2 years now!  Are there any Ops in Delaware or in the vicinity of Delaware that would be willing to try and help me complete this one.

It will take a bit of some work.....my station is pretty modest....100W to a vertical antenna in Washington State...but I could sure use someone's help!

Thanks in advance
Brian Spindor
KA7KUZ