[RTTY] RE: no rtty ops in Delaware

WI8W rtty at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 12:24:40 EDT 2004

Brian,

I did not work anyone in Delaware either in last weekends NAQP RTTY.

I feel the same way about rtty ops in Alaska.

I have been hunting for a Alaska station on rtty for the last year or so as that is the
only one I need to finish a basic WAS award.

I asked on this list last winter if there were any and received a few email addresses
and/or callsigns.  I contacted thwem all but alas no contact with that state at all.

So you are not the only one who is in this boat I am sure.  There are many of use looking
for something that has not shown up on the bands anywhere.

Good luck

73

Thom WI8W